People actively experiencing homelessness in Charlotte-Mecklenburg as of April 30, 2021
CoC funding awarded in FY2020 for planning, HMIS, Coordinated Entry and Permanent Housing projects
People who exit into permanent housing do not return to homelessness within two years (FY20 System Performance Measure)
- Progress Update: 2025 Charlotte-Mecklenburg Housing & Homelessness Strategy
- One Number Update: May 2021
- What’s in a Good Plan? On Ending and Preventing Homelessness in Charlotte-Mecklenburg
- On Progress: How Does Charlotte-Mecklenburg Compare?
- The List: On Addressing the Housing & Homelessness Iceberg