People actively experiencing homelessness in Charlotte-Mecklenburg as of August 31, 2021
CoC funding awarded in FY2020 for planning, HMIS, Coordinated Entry and Permanent Housing projects
People who exit into permanent housing do not return to homelessness within two years (FY20 System Performance Measure)
- Housing & Homelessness Continuum Data Update: September 2021
- Housing & Homelessness Myths Busted: Homelessness means….what?
- Housing & Homelessness Myths Busted: Deeply Affordable Housing
- Housing & Homelessness Myths Busted: “Affordable Housing” Means…What? Part V
- New Housing & Homelessness Continuum Monthly Data Update