Mecklenburg County is the Lead Agency for Coordinated Entry for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Continuum of Care.
If you are experiencing homelessness or think you will be homeless soon, Coordinated Entry is your first step to connect to homeless services and homelessness prevention resources in Mecklenburg County.
When you call the Coordinated Entry hotline, please leave a message. A staff person will call you back within 2 business days to collect information about you and your situation so that they can refer you to available programs you may be eligible for like emergency shelter, street outreach, and financial assistance to prevent homelessness. The Coordinated Entry Hotline can be reached at (704) 284-9665.
- Enhancing Support for Older Foster Youth: A Collaborative Ecosystem Analysis
- A Home For All: How Did We Get Here?
- HUD System Performance Measures: Returns to Homelessness
- Report Reveals Growing Housing Crisis: Analyzing Worst Case Housing Needs
- Understanding Student Homelessness and Support Services