Courtney LaCaria coordinates posts on the Building Bridges Blog. Courtney is the Housing & Homelessness Research Coordinator for Mecklenburg County Community Support Services. Courtney’s job is to connect data on housing instability, homelessness and affordable housing with stakeholders in the community so that they can use it to drive policy-making, funding allocation and programmatic change.
Entries by admin
- Enhancing Support for Older Foster Youth: A Collaborative Ecosystem Analysis
- A Home For All: How Did We Get Here?
- HUD System Performance Measures: Returns to Homelessness
- Report Reveals Growing Housing Crisis: Analyzing Worst Case Housing Needs
- Understanding Student Homelessness and Support Services