Charlotte-Mecklenburg Strategies for Affordable Housing Development
Released in 2016, this report highlights two challenges to affordable housing development: the financial feasibility of development and how to ensure long-term affordability of units. The goal of the report is to educate and equip stakeholders with information on 12 affordable housing development strategies in order to address these challenges.
- Progress Update: 2025 Charlotte-Mecklenburg Housing & Homelessness Strategy
- One Number Update: May 2021
- What’s in a Good Plan? On Ending and Preventing Homelessness in Charlotte-Mecklenburg
- On Progress: How Does Charlotte-Mecklenburg Compare?
- The List: On Addressing the Housing & Homelessness Iceberg