Charlotte-Mecklenburg Strategies for Affordable Housing Development
Released in 2016, this report highlights two challenges to affordable housing development: the financial feasibility of development and how to ensure long-term affordability of units. The goal of the report is to educate and equip stakeholders with information on 12 affordable housing development strategies in order to address these challenges.
- Housing & Homelessness Continuum Data Update: December 2021
- The 2021 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 3A: Exposing a (new?) form of homelessness
- The 2021 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 2: Disproportionate Impact on Minority & Low-Income Households
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Housing & Homelessness Strategy: Community Progress Update
- The 2021 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 1 Access to and availability of permanent, affordable housing