Charlotte-Mecklenburg Strategies for Affordable Housing Development
Released in 2016, this report highlights two challenges to affordable housing development: the financial feasibility of development and how to ensure long-term affordability of units. The goal of the report is to educate and equip stakeholders with information on 12 affordable housing development strategies in order to address these challenges.
- The Point-in-Time Count in Mecklenburg County: What If the Number Goes up?
- Considering the Full Picture: Looking Ahead to Intersections of Housing & Homelessness
- What’s New from the “The State of the Nation’s Housing 2018” Report
- In 2018, Housing Remains Out of Reach for Many, Part 2.
- In 2018, Housing Remains Out of Reach for Many