Charlotte-Mecklenburg Evictions Part 3: One-month Snapshot of Eviction Court Records
Released in 2018, this marks the first time that local eviction data from court records have been analyzed and reported, focusing on how and why tenants are evicted and the cost of evictions for landlords and tenants.
- Housing & Homelessness Continuum Data Update: December 2021
- The 2021 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 3A: Exposing a (new?) form of homelessness
- The 2021 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 2: Disproportionate Impact on Minority & Low-Income Households
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Housing & Homelessness Strategy: Community Progress Update
- The 2021 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 1 Access to and availability of permanent, affordable housing