Charlotte-Mecklenburg Evictions Part 3: One-month Snapshot of Eviction Court Records
Released in 2018, this marks the first time that local eviction data from court records have been analyzed and reported, focusing on how and why tenants are evicted and the cost of evictions for landlords and tenants.
- Why Context is More Critical than Content: The Point-in-Time Count as a Part of the Whole
- Describing Homelessness in Charlotte-Mecklenburg: The Numbers and What They Mean
- A New Approach to Affordable Housing: The Lotus Campaign, Part 3
- Creating a Comprehensive Community Inventory of Affordable Housing
- A New Approach to Affordable Housing: The Lotus Campaign, Part 2