Charlotte-Mecklenburg Evictions Part 2: Mapping Evictions
Released in 2018, this report shows where formal evictions occur and links eviction data with Quality of Life Explorer data to explore the characteristics of neighborhoods with high and low rates of evictions.
- Housing & Homelessness Continuum Data Update: December 2021
- The 2021 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 3A: Exposing a (new?) form of homelessness
- The 2021 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 2: Disproportionate Impact on Minority & Low-Income Households
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Housing & Homelessness Strategy: Community Progress Update
- The 2021 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 1 Access to and availability of permanent, affordable housing