In January 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) released a Continuum of Care (CoC) Racial Equity Analysis Tool to help communities across the United States understand who is accessing their systems and what outcomes they are achieving.
In partnership with UNC Charlotte Urban Institute, Mecklenburg County Community Support Services adapted the tool for local use. To learn more about the tool, click the first tab: Why we are looking at racial equity. You can download the data on the second tab by clicking the Download Button in the bottom right hand corner. The last tab: Notes about the Data provides detailed information about the data in the tool.
- Point-in-Time Count Update
- The 2020 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 3: Unpacking the impact of COVID-19 on housing instability and homelessness
- The 2020 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 2: Permanent, affordable housing is individual and public health
- The 2020 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 1: Access to and availability of permanent, affordable housing
- 2020 Charlotte-Mecklenburg State of Housing Instability & Homelessness Report Released Today