In January 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) released a Continuum of Care (CoC) Racial Equity Analysis Tool to help communities across the United States understand who is accessing their systems and what outcomes they are achieving.
In partnership with UNC Charlotte Urban Institute, Mecklenburg County Community Support Services adapted the tool for local use. To learn more about the tool, click the first tab: Why we are looking at racial equity. You can download the data on the second tab by clicking the Download Button in the bottom right hand corner. The last tab: Notes about the Data provides detailed information about the data in the tool.
- Housing & Homelessness Continuum Data Update: September 2021
- Housing & Homelessness Myths Busted: Homelessness means….what?
- Housing & Homelessness Myths Busted: Deeply Affordable Housing
- Housing & Homelessness Myths Busted: “Affordable Housing” Means…What? Part V
- New Housing & Homelessness Continuum Monthly Data Update