In January 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) released a Continuum of Care (CoC) Racial Equity Analysis Tool to help communities across the United States understand who is accessing their systems and what outcomes they are achieving.
In partnership with UNC Charlotte Urban Institute, Mecklenburg County Community Support Services adapted the tool for local use. To learn more about the tool, click the first tab: Why we are looking at racial equity. You can download the data on the second tab by clicking the Download Button in the bottom right hand corner. The last tab: Notes about the Data provides detailed information about the data in the tool.
- February 2020 Data Update: One Number & By-Name List
- Housing Counts: Closing the “Low-Cost” Rental Unit Gap
- Housing Counts: Student Homelessness
- Reflections on the 2020 Point-in-Time Count: What I learned from Seven Days of Surveying
- Housing Counts: Point-in-Time Count and the Local Questions, Local Response