Charlotte-Mecklenburg Emergency Shelter System: Assessment of Capacity and Utilization
Released in April 2019, this assessment provides the community with a comprehensive look at the overall emergency shelter system. The assessment illustrates the importance of connecting solutions for housing and homelessness. Readily available affordable housing would help address capacity issues in the shelters. However, there will always be a need for a crisis response system to serve individuals and families.
- Why Context is More Critical than Content: The Point-in-Time Count as a Part of the Whole
- Describing Homelessness in Charlotte-Mecklenburg: The Numbers and What They Mean
- A New Approach to Affordable Housing: The Lotus Campaign, Part 3
- Creating a Comprehensive Community Inventory of Affordable Housing
- A New Approach to Affordable Housing: The Lotus Campaign, Part 2