Charlotte-Mecklenburg Emergency Shelter System: Assessment of Capacity and Utilization
Released in April 2019, this assessment provides the community with a comprehensive look at the overall emergency shelter system. The assessment illustrates the importance of connecting solutions for housing and homelessness. Readily available affordable housing would help address capacity issues in the shelters. However, there will always be a need for a crisis response system to serve individuals and families.
- Housing & Homelessness Continuum Data Update: December 2021
- The 2021 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 3A: Exposing a (new?) form of homelessness
- The 2021 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 2: Disproportionate Impact on Minority & Low-Income Households
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Housing & Homelessness Strategy: Community Progress Update
- The 2021 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 1 Access to and availability of permanent, affordable housing