About Courtney Morton
Courtney Morton coordinates community posts on the Building Bridges Blog. Courtney is the Housing & Homelessness Research Coordinator for Mecklenburg County Community Support Services. Courtney’s job is to connect data on housing instability, homelessness and affordable housing with stakeholders in the community so that they can use it to drive policy-making, funding allocation and programmatic change.
Entries by Courtney Morton
- The Point-in-Time Count in Mecklenburg County: What If the Number Goes up?
- Considering the Full Picture: Looking Ahead to Intersections of Housing & Homelessness
- What’s New from the “The State of the Nation’s Housing 2018” Report
- In 2018, Housing Remains Out of Reach for Many, Part 2.
- In 2018, Housing Remains Out of Reach for Many