About Courtney LaCaria
Courtney LaCaria coordinates community posts on the Building Bridges Blog. Courtney is the Housing & Homelessness Research Coordinator for Mecklenburg County Community Support Services. Courtney’s job is to connect data on housing instability, homelessness and affordable housing with stakeholders in the community so that they can use it to drive policy-making, funding allocation and programmatic change.
Entries by Courtney LaCaria
- Continuum of Care (CoC) Update
- Housing Counts: Using the Numbers on Housing & Homelessness in Charlotte-Mecklenburg
- Housing Counts: Looking Back and Ahead: The Ongoing Need for Systemic Solutions
- Housing Counts: Volunteer, Donate & Raise Awareness with the Point-in-Time Count
- Housing Counts: Prevention & Policy