About Courtney LaCaria
Courtney LaCaria coordinates community posts on the Building Bridges Blog. Courtney is the Housing & Homelessness Research Coordinator for Mecklenburg County Community Support Services. Courtney’s job is to connect data on housing instability, homelessness and affordable housing with stakeholders in the community so that they can use it to drive policy-making, funding allocation and programmatic change.
Entries by Courtney LaCaria
- Progress Update: 2025 Charlotte-Mecklenburg Housing & Homelessness Strategy
- One Number Update: May 2021
- What’s in a Good Plan? On Ending and Preventing Homelessness in Charlotte-Mecklenburg
- On Progress: How Does Charlotte-Mecklenburg Compare?
- The List: On Addressing the Housing & Homelessness Iceberg