About Courtney LaCaria
Courtney LaCaria coordinates community posts on the Building Bridges Blog. Courtney is the Housing & Homelessness Research Coordinator for Mecklenburg County Community Support Services. Courtney’s job is to connect data on housing instability, homelessness and affordable housing with stakeholders in the community so that they can use it to drive policy-making, funding allocation and programmatic change.
Entries by Courtney LaCaria
- Home4Good Framework Update: Housing & Economic Recovery in Response to COVID-19
- Point-in-Time Count Update
- The 2020 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 3: Unpacking the impact of COVID-19 on housing instability and homelessness
- The 2020 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 2: Permanent, affordable housing is individual and public health
- The 2020 SoHIH Report: Deep Dive, Part 1: Access to and availability of permanent, affordable housing