About Courtney LaCaria
Courtney LaCaria coordinates community posts on the Building Bridges Blog. Courtney is the Housing & Homelessness Research Coordinator for Mecklenburg County Community Support Services. Courtney’s job is to connect data on housing instability, homelessness and affordable housing with stakeholders in the community so that they can use it to drive policy-making, funding allocation and programmatic change.
Entries by Courtney LaCaria
- Housing & Homelessness Continuum Data Update: September 2021
- Housing & Homelessness Myths Busted: Homelessness means….what?
- Housing & Homelessness Myths Busted: Deeply Affordable Housing
- Housing & Homelessness Myths Busted: “Affordable Housing” Means…What? Part V
- New Housing & Homelessness Continuum Monthly Data Update