About Courtney Morton
Courtney Morton coordinates community posts on the Building Bridges Blog. Courtney is the Housing & Homelessness Research Coordinator for Mecklenburg County Community Support Services. Courtney’s job is to connect data on housing instability, homelessness and affordable housing with stakeholders in the community so that they can use it to drive policy-making, funding allocation and programmatic change.
Entries by Courtney Morton
- Diversion & Youth Homelessness
- New Housing Data Snapshot Page Available
- Why Context is More Critical than Content: The Point-in-Time Count as a Part of the Whole
- Describing Homelessness in Charlotte-Mecklenburg: The Numbers and What They Mean
- A New Approach to Affordable Housing: The Lotus Campaign, Part 3