Charlotte-Mecklenburg Strategies for Affordable Housing Development
Released in 2016, this report highlights two challenges to affordable housing development: the financial feasibility of development and how to ensure long-term affordability of units. The goal of the report is to educate and equip stakeholders with information on 12 affordable housing development strategies in order to address these challenges.
- In 2018, Housing Remains Out of Reach for Many
- New Tools for Consideration: Lessons Learned from UNCG’s Housing & Health Symposium
- Evictions in Charlotte-Mecklenburg: Learn the Facts, Get Involved, Change the System
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Evictions Part 3 Released Today
- Third Report on Evictions in Mecklenburg County to be Released Next Week