About Courtney Morton
Courtney Morton coordinates community posts on the Building Bridges Blog. Courtney is the Housing & Homelessness Research Coordinator for Mecklenburg County Community Support Services. Courtney’s job is to connect data on housing instability, homelessness and affordable housing with stakeholders in the community so that they can use it to drive policy-making, funding allocation and programmatic change.
Entries by Courtney Morton
- In 2018, Housing Remains Out of Reach for Many
- New Tools for Consideration: Lessons Learned from UNCG’s Housing & Health Symposium
- Evictions in Charlotte-Mecklenburg: Learn the Facts, Get Involved, Change the System
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Evictions Part 3 Released Today
- Third Report on Evictions in Mecklenburg County to be Released Next Week