About Courtney Morton
Courtney Morton coordinates community posts on the Building Bridges Blog. Courtney is the Housing & Homelessness Research Coordinator for Mecklenburg County Community Support Services. Courtney’s job is to connect data on housing instability, homelessness and affordable housing with stakeholders in the community so that they can use it to drive policy-making, funding allocation and programmatic change.
Entries by Courtney Morton
- Second Report on Evictions in Mecklenburg County to be Released Next Week
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg’s Million Dollar Team: A Point-in-Time Count Reflection
- Why the Housing Inventory Count Matters: A Point-in-Time Count Reflection
- Identifying the Problem of Identification: A Point-in-Time Count Reflection
- Underemployment & Homelessness: A Point-in-Time Count Reflection